Saturday 2 April 2011

♥SkyTrip-22/03/11.

Our media class went to the Sky studios in Osterly on the 22/03/11, and it was most definatly one of the best experinces I have ever had. We were split into 2 groups, and I was with Miss Ashton. We first went and done Prensentation and recorded ourselves doing Soccer AM which was totally cool. Everyone there was super nice and we were treated like profeesionals! I also done the autokey and sound for the others. After that we went and had lunch( which was pretty nice to I have to say- cause like I cant live withought food!) =P Then we went and done our own programming for SKY MOVIES FAMILY for 24/03/11 which was amazing. We then went to some place called TX studios which was boring i geuss as the lady was speaking SO much and used very professional terminology! Then came the best bit we got our goodies (LOL) and left.


SKY was SOO much better than my experience at BBC-so thank you Miss Doyle.


P.S-Miss Aston your such a joker. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment